Culinary Nutrition : The Science and Practice of Healthy Cooking Cooking is the primary textbook specially written to bridge the relationship among meals science, vitamins and culinology as well as patron selections for weight loss plan, health and enjoyment. the book uses a complete format with actual-existence applications, recipes and colour images of finished dishes to emphasise the need of sustainably deliverable, fitness-beneficial and flavor-acceptable products.
With pedagogical elements to decorate and give a boost to gaining knowledge of opportunities, this book explores what meals contain the most advantageous dietary fee for nutritional desires, along with particular dietary necessities and how meals are produced. it also considers opportunity production methods, along side the impact of education on both the nutritional cost of a food and its consumer acceptability. different discussions recognition on the fundamentals of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids, troubles of weight loss plan and disease which include weight control, and meals production and guidance. laboratory-type, in-elegance sports are offered using constrained substances and applications of complicated ideas in real-existence situations.
This e book could be a valuable resource for undergraduate students in culinary nutrients, nutrients science, meals technological know-how and vitamins, and culinary arts guides. it will additionally enchantment to expert chefs and meals scientists in addition to research cooks in product development.
- Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2014: USA, Best Author or Chef for Professionals, Gourmand International
- Global Food Industry Awards 2014: Special Mention in Communicating Science-Related Knowledge to Consumers Aimed at Improving their Lifestyle, International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST)
- Explores the connections among the technical sciences of nutrition, food science and the culinary arts as well as consumer choices for diet, health and enjoyment
- Presents laboratory-type, in-class activities using limited materials and real-life applications of complex concepts
- Includes photographs and recipes to enhance learning experience
"Here she presents a textbook for culinary students connecting the science of nutrition with the processes of creating menus, cooking meals, or designing commercial food products. Among the topics are healthy cooking and baking demystified, carbohydrate basics, fats and oils in foods and health, healthfully meeting fluid needs, weight management, and life cycle nutrition."--Reference and Research Book News, August 2013
DOWNLOAD COOKING EBOOK CULINARY NUTRITION - The Science And Practice Of Healthy Cooking | 33 Mb | Pages 677 | PDF | English
If you have any question or request ebook just comment beloe
Support us with donate some money with PAYPAL =>> https://www.paypal.me/Yudhacookbook