Discover ways to use the fine ingredients and easy, conventional techniques to make clean, home made pasta on your own kitchen with Making Artisan Pasta. Calling for just the handiest elements and a handful of specific kitchen tools, making pasta at home has by no means been less complicated, greater a laugh, or greater delicious.
Inside, you will find :
- Recipes for pasta doughs made completely from scratch, with such scrumptious components as buckwheat and complete wheat flour, roasted red pepper, asparagus, or even squid ink and chocolate
- Fully illustrated step-by using-step instructions for rolling, shaping, and stuffing dough for gnocchi, lasagna, cannelloni, pappardelle, tagliatelle, ravioli, and dozens of other styles of pasta
- Unique instructions on a way to make the final in pasta: hand-stretched dough
- Chinese pot stickers, Polish pierogi, Turkish manti, and other delectable pastas from beyond its conventional Italian borders
- Artisan suggestions to assist all people, from beginner to experienced, make unforgettable pasta
Via creator and chef Aliza green’s pasta knowledge and encyclopedic know-how of all matters culinary, plus loads of suitable pictures with the aid of acclaimed meals photographer Steve Legato, you’ll by no means take a look at the grocery store pasta aisle the identical way again. Making Artisan Pasta is on Cooking mild's pinnacle a hundred Cookbooks of the closing 25 Years list for best method and equipment.
About The Author